Ok, I have a new card for you today, but I have something else pretty cool too.
Check out my FACEBOOK PAGE - This is my business facebook page, where I share too. AND, if you become a "FAN" and "like" me, there is a special little treat over there for you! (yes I'm bribing you! - tee hee) Go visit then come back here and leave me a comment and tell me what you think ok? Did I tell you my new camera has Video? LOL...(hint, hint!).
My good buddies Michelle Laycock and Heather Wright-Porto created the pages for me! - and they have set up special pricing and sign ups, so they will do your's too, check it out HERE
Hope you enjoyed that little share this morning, and now I have one more for you....see I have not been sluffing off, tee hee, and WAIT till you see projects 3 and 4 of the Countdown to Christmas.....oh, I had so much fun, tee hee.....and they are NEW designs - I just created them - not reruns from something else!.
- MOCHA MORNING SPECIALTY #122366 #12.95 PAGE 183
- WELCOME CHRISTMAS #118736 (W) $27395 #120597 $19.95 (C) PAGE 36
- 5/8" SATIN RIBBON - CHOCOLATE CHIP #124327 $8.95 PAGE 195
- CHAMPAGNE GLASS STAMPIN GLITTER #120997 $3.95 PAGE 201
- GOLD EMBOSSING POWDER #109129 $4.75 PAGE 201
- HEAT TOOL #100005 $29.95
- VERSAMARK INK PAD #102283 $7.50 PAGE 203
- TOP NOTE DIE #113463 $21.95 PAGE 222
- Soft Suede card base 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Brushed Gold mat, 4 x 5-1/4
- Mocha Morning Specialty paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Brushed Gold - 4-1/4 x 5-1/5, cut with Top Note Die.
- Mocha Morning Specialty paper - black flocked, lay a 2 x 4 piece across the bottom of the Top Note Piece, and trim
- Emboss the word "JOY" in gold embossing powder on a scrap of Very Vanilla and cut out,
- attach ribbon around the top note, attach to card front with Dimenionals, add ribbon, then add the "JOY" letters.
and you're done. It was almost a NAPR (no additional postage required card), LOL.....
BUT - did you notice the ones in my Facebook video are?
ok, that's it for me today, I have to get back to creating, hope you enjoyed my shares today and they help you start your Christmas Cards......I'm also getting great responses to the tutorial that went up yesterday, everyone loves it and how easy the cards are to create, they really do make a great class too!.
CHECK OUT MY FINAL SHARE BELOW - Deadline is Oct 23-2011
HUGS and Happy Stamping
Stamping with Sandi - Current Links and Events
- Want Hours of Stamping FUN? - check out my newest tutorial here,
- Earn FREE STAMPS by joining the CORGI CLUB - and my Customer Loyalty Program
- JOIN MY HAPPY STAMPIN Team and earn a FREE BIG SHOT or $100. of Stampin Up Product - Details here
- Purchase Two Simply Sent Card Kits - earn a FREE stamp set - details here
- Check out the new COOKIE STAMPS
- FINAL SHARE - and the deadline is OCT 23/11 for sign up - Order today, you don't want to miss out on the very last one!.
- Idea Book & Catalog - Mini Share - A nice working supply of the new items
- Holiday Mini Catalog Share - another nice working supply of the new items
- Next deadline to be included in both shares is October 23/2011, so contact me soon.