Hi Stampers - another quick post for me, Big time busy around here, have my Big Shot club tomorrow and we are making some very cute things (that I need to finish cutting out)....and my little creative brain went into over load yesterday and came up with a couple more cute ideas, can't wait to share them with you!...
But, for today, I have another card to share with you using the ALWAYS THANKFUL stamp set from Stampin Up.
I used Daffodil Delight and Lucky Limeade for the grass, and added a little chocolate chip, again blending with my Blender pen. Then I sponged Daffodile Delight behind the image, and Island Indigo around the outside edges (be careful about how dark you get this, you don't want it to look like a storm is brewing, haha - my first one did)...
When I color like this, I like to keep the rest of my card "quiet". So the background is embossed, the piece measures 4 x 5-1/4 added a little designer paper at the bottom, piece measures 2 x 3-7/8 and a piece of ruffle ribbon.
The art piece is watercolor paper measuring 2-1/2 x 3-3/4, mat is Lucky Limeade, 2-3/4 x 4
I embossed the image with Black Embossing powder.
There you go, my share for today - gotta run, seriously!....
thanks so much for stopping in to visit me - I sure appreciate that!
HUGS and Happy Stamping
Stamping with Sandi - Current Links and Events
- Want Hours of Stamping FUN? - check out my newest tutorial here,
- Earn FREE STAMPS check out the CORGI CLUB - and my Customer Loyalty Program
- JOIN MY HAPPY STAMPING Team and earn a FREE BIG SHOT or $100. of Stampin Up Product - Details here
- Purchase Two Simply Sent Card Kits - earn a FREE stamp set - details here
- Check out the new COOKIE STAMPS